• The KillerFrogs

Official J. Garrett is Fired/ New Hire Poll

Who do you want as the new Dallas Cowboys coach?

• Matt Rhule

• Lincoln Riley

• Urban Meyer

• Josh McDaniels

• Joe Brady

• Mike McCarthy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Purp

Jay Glazer is reporting that the Cowboys have agreed with Mike McCarthy.

Better than Garrett.
I think he'd be a solid hire. Probably my favorite of the candidates I heard in the running. I wish it was Lincoln only b/c I want him out of Norman, but I never felt like he would be the best fit in Dallas.

Relic

McCarthy gets the call...
John-Candy-Uncle-Buck.jpg

Probably a good hire. I guess he has somewhat of a history of rubbing some of his players the wrong way so we'll see if Jerry lets the players do an end around on that or whether he's learned his lesson on letting the coach hold the players accountable.

As soon as I typed that, I realized how crazy an idea it would be that Jerry would change. Maybe he can just find a way to deal with it.

Frog DJ

Probably a good hire. I guess he has somewhat of a history of rubbing some of his players the wrong way so we'll see if Jerry lets the players do an end around on that or whether he's learned his lesson on letting the coach hold the players accountable.

As soon as I typed that, I realized how crazy an idea it would be that Jerry would change. Maybe he can just find a way to deal with it.
"Liked" for the second paragraph!

Go Frogs!

froginmn

I don't give two [ Finebaum ]s about the Cowboys but was never a big fan of McCarthy. Maybe it was a Packers thing but he doesn't impress me much.

Will be fun to watch the dynamics though...