• The KillerFrogs

Official J. Garrett is Fired/ New Hire Poll

Who do you want as the new Dallas Cowboys coach?

• Matt Rhule

• Lincoln Riley

• Urban Meyer

• Josh McDaniels

• Joe Brady

• Mike McCarthy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ftwfrog

Who do I want as head coach? Lincoln Riley, get him out of the big 12 so he can stop embarrassing us. However, I think there’s a less that 1% chance he leaves OU.

y2kFrog

Who do I want as head coach? Lincoln Riley, get him out of the big 12 so he can stop embarrassing us. However, I think there’s a less that 1% chance he leaves OU.

I would have agreed, but I think it is very odd that the 5 star QB decommitted and basically said I’m not going there because Riley is leaving.

LisaLT

I doubt Jerry would hire Rhule. He’s a hot mess out there licking his lips and drooling on his smock. He doesn’t project the image of a Dallas Cowboys HC. Not enough experience either. Besides Rhule is a NYer, and I think if he were to go anywhere it would be the NY Giants.

Hemingway

I doubt Jerry would hire Rhule. He’s a hot mess out there licking his lips and drooling on his smock. He doesn’t project the image of a Dallas Cowboys HC. Not enough experience either. Besides Rhule is a NYer, and I think if he were to go anywhere it would be the NY Giants.
Boom...great scenario: Rhule to Giants, Lincoln to Cowboys

Moose Stuff

Clay Travis is a moron, he should know more than anyone that these markets are purely for publicity and has nothing to do with "someone with money knows something". The host of a gambling show should know that.

You may not like the guy, but he is FAR from a moron.