• The KillerFrogs

Spectacular fireworks display...guess why.

Brog

Got home from the ISU basketball game celebrating the win. And an hour or so later here comes a spectacular, July the Fourth level, fireworks display coming from around Colonial Country Club. Lasted at least five minutes, with sky rockets and boom booms galore. Wow, I thought, someone is really celebrating our win. Called Colonial C Club, and no, they said, it was the culmination of a wedding held there last evening. Is that the new requirement, a five minutes long fireworks display to end your ceremony?

Moose Stuff

Got home from the ISU basketball game celebrating the win. And an hour or so later here comes a spectacular, July the Fourth level, fireworks display coming from around Colonial Country Club. Lasted at least five minutes, with sky rockets and boom booms galore. Wow, I thought, someone is really celebrating our win. Called Colonial C Club, and no, they said, it was the culmination of a wedding held there last evening. Is that the new requirement, a five minutes long fireworks display to end your ceremony?

Pretty soon the married couple will be sitting court side and not clapping at our basketball games.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
giphy.gif

TCUdirtbag

Professional fireworks run about $1000/minute. So for a wedding that’s at Colonial, that’s almost certainly less than each of the food, alcohol, flowers, photography, videography, band, and dress.

Eight

Professional fireworks run about $1000/minute. So for a wedding that’s at Colonial, that’s almost certainly less than each of the food, alcohol, flowers, photography, videography, band, and dress.

interesting, if i had to do it again i would definitely shift money away from flowers for sure to fireworks at the end. possibly cut a bit from video and photos

Brog

Another new custom they say is gaining popularity at weddings: the couple flips a coin at the conclusion of the ceremony. Heads, they take his last name. Tails, they take hers. Appropriate choices, seems to me.