• The KillerFrogs

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

PurplFrawg

Administrator
As if saying the 2014 offense wasn't actually that great isn't enough, taking it to the next level of down playing how good they were in the Peach Bowl against the #1 defense in the country is very impressive. We were up 42-0 with 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

SMH X infinity
and we had scored more points after the first two plays than they scored all game.

Hemingway

As if saying the 2014 offense wasn't actually that great isn't enough, taking it to the next level of down playing how good they were in the Peach Bowl against the #1 defense in the country is very impressive. We were up 42-0 with 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

SMH X infinity

iirc, Cumbie assumed more control the next year? And more the next ? Till finally we actually did stink on offense?

Bob

I just saw more creativity in Buffalo's first drive than I saw in TCU's entire season.

What is Coach Winder doing these days? We need a QB coach who will bring back the 'Oh, what a beautiful morning" attitude instead of relying on some
aggie moron to help the QBs get better.

Pharm Frog

I just saw more creativity in Buffalo's first drive than I saw in TCU's entire season.

What is Coach Winder doing these days? We need a QB coach who will bring back the 'Oh, what a beautiful morning" attitude instead of relying on some
I wish you hadn’t posted this.

Moose Stuff

What the hell?

Pharm Frog

I’ll give the benefit of the doubt, Bob. Coach Winder (unless you are talking about his son) passed away. I was at his service.

EDIT: Coach Winder was a frequent golf companion of my father. My father was a huge fan of the man and my dad is the hardest person to impress than anyone I know.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’ll give the benefit of the doubt, Bob. Coach Winder (unless you are talking about his son) passed away. I was at his service.

EDIT: Coach Winder was a frequent golf companion of my father. My father was a huge fan of the man and my dad is the hardest person to impress than anyone I know.
Damn! I did not know that. Winder was a character. He always brought the house down at the Signing Night shindigs.