• The KillerFrogs

Armed Forces Bowl

Pharm Frog

Just wondering about the move to early January. Is this a sign that the bowl is in trouble? Some other reason? Perhaps to accommodate Navy or Army since they play that late regular season game? Seems pretty well attended as non-major bowls go. Son was there this morning. Said good experience.

PO Frog

Anyone know what the flyover consisted of? Was too busy consoling my daughter who was losing her mind at the noise. Thought attendance was great.

Eight

Anyone know what the flyover consisted of? Was too busy consoling my daughter who was losing her mind at the noise. Thought attendance was great.

fighter-planes-flyover-prior-to-the-lockheed-martin-armed-forces-bowl-picture-id579592504

TCU_backer

4 F35s

I thought the turn out was not bad. A lot of Lockheed Martin employees and
Contractors. Not a lot of Southern Miss
Or Tulane fans. Lockheed offered
$10 tickets to employees, and there were a lot.

netty2424

Just wondering about the move to early January. Is this a sign that the bowl is in trouble? Some other reason? Perhaps to accommodate Navy or Army since they play that late regular season game? Seems pretty well attended as non-major bowls go. Son was there this morning. Said good experience.
Watched a little bit, game was well attended. Not a shot, but looked better on tv than the majority of TCU games this year.

Wexahu

Yep. The 400 level was behind the camera. But the rest of the stadium filled out pretty well.

I’d bet everything I own that less than half the seats had a butt in them. And I’d bet a decent amount of money less than 40% were being used. These announced attendance figures are ridiculous.