• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Former TCU star Trevone Boykin back in jail, facing new charges of misdemeanor theft

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
boyki_fitted.jpeg

Former TCU star Trevone Boykin back in jail, facing new charges of misdemeanor theft

By Drew Davison

Former TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin has been arrested again, according to Tarrant County Jail records.

Boykin is currently being held at the Tarrant County Corrections Center (Green Bay Facility) on a number of charges, including two misdemeanor theft charges made against him Monday.

A Tarrant County jail spokesperson said Boykin had yet to post bond and remained in custody as of Tuesday afternoon.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article238872793.html#storylink=cpy

HickoryFlameFrog

Life is a series of choices. Too many make those choices without seriously considering that every choice has a consequence. We’re free to choose but we’re not free from the consequences.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Life is a series of choices. Too many make those choices without seriously considering that every choice has a consequence. We’re free to choose but we’re not free from the consequences.
I don't think that is the problem here. He has made bad choice after bad choice, with consequences, but he continues to make bad choices.

He is just a idiot and now a TCU embarrassment.

Froglaw

Again, drugs change people.

TB is the same guy with little Abby and at Pat O'Brian's.

Makes me sick to think of the wasted opportunities just so he could get high with his friends.

4th. down

It's hard to remember the Boykin who knelt down to little Abby at ISU, was high-fived by Dana H. in the WV game, and blasted apart the nation's best defense in the Peach Bowl.

Yeah, it's a tragedy. He is his own worst enemy and sounds as if he has a little Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in him.

Not to get all religious here, but a private walk with Christ might turn him around. It's the only hope I can see for him.

FrogCop19

Oh yeah, I didn't make that clear did I? The rumor was that Boykin was a passenger with Pachall that night and was able to duck away without himself getting in trouble for anything.
He tried to duck away after the vehicle ran into the bar that other time, too, but forgot his bag-o-weed in the car.