• The KillerFrogs

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Your questions are irrelevant. Meach is not going to be calling plays this time around. He is going to be coaching inside receivers, which he does very well. Thus, this is a good thing for TCU. Sorry if that upsets you.
Could be a crying shame if those headset plugs got mixed up......

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Similar to 247 story from ST

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article238838383.html

Despite report Doug Meacham is returning, TCU football hasn’t made any hires

TCU coach Gary Patterson has not made any staff hires as of Thursday afternoon.

In responding to a report that Doug Meacham would be rejoining his staff, Patterson simply said: “No one hired yet.”

Football Scoop reported that Meacham would be returning to the program earlier Thursday.

A few names being circulated as possible candidates to join TCU’s staff include Meacham, Illinois wide receiver coach and TCU alum Andrew Hayes-Stoker, Central Florida wide receivers coach Darrell Wyatt, William & Mary’s offensive coordinator Brennan Marion and Louisiana running backs coach Jabbar Juluke, among several others.
A H-S can punch up some talent

Eight

Liked it at the time but it hasn’t held up that well for me if I’m being honest. Jen Anniston however is one is the hotter women to ever walk this earth.

anniston has held up very, very well over time. reminds me a bit of michelle pfeiffer in how she has in some ways gotten more attractive with age.

never liked any of the male characters as well as courtney cox character. each to their own.

YA

Yet those actors each make approx $20 million a year with syndication.

They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Same for the Seinfeld actors, except Jerry, who makes reportedly $100 million a year.

Frog-in-law1995

Same for the Seinfeld actors, except Jerry, who makes reportedly $100 million a year.

Friends is great mindless TV. I’ll throw it on sometimes when I’m bored. Highly recommend the British version, called Coupling. Hilarious.

Eight

friends know the parsons family in spring, texas

the parents were always supportive of their son, but did have concerns how he would take care of himself money wise.

fairly sure jim will be okay .

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
If this happens, it doesn’t feel like an inspiring hire to bring new concepts to the offense nor does it seem like a bad hire. At the very least, he’ll be an upgrade as the inside receivers’ coach. As to the Anderson hire at OL, I’m trying to look at the bright side.

Sorry to get your hopes up, there is no bright side.

Be tolerant. If he were at the Little Bighorn with Custer he'd gush," My, what a target rich environment!"

asleep003

Again ... our most pressingt offensive staff need is the OL ... and Meach, an all Big 8 OT with OSU, is where we need him most. If this isn't fixed, no QB/RB/WR/Schemes are going to work well for us... with all the inexperienced Big/Uglies, we'll have starting in 2020.

asleep003

Again ... our most pressingt offensive staff need is the OL ... and Meach, an all Big 8 OT with OSU, is where we need him most. If this isn't fixed, no QB/RB/WR/Schemes are going to work well for us... with all the inexperienced Big/Uglies, we'll have starting in 2020.

We just can't do this with a previously failed OL coach you've demoted 3 years ago, Gary. Please rethink this !

Last edited:

asleep003

If you say this 12 times in front of the mirror in a dark room then Gary will appear and grant your wish... Or kill you.
One can applaud Gary's decision on Anderson, 12 times in front of the mirror in a purple room, the OL will be just wonderful ... or the frogs will have another dead 2016 OL season, if not.

Last edited: