• The KillerFrogs

It’s 2020...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
...and we live in a world where a game show host is president, there are 73 recognized genders, the internet is practically embedded in our brains, luxury cars don’t run on gasoline and apparently finding a mate happens with a swipe rather than a clever pick up line.

Could we also live in a world where KCF doesn’t have these childish and confusing profanity filters? I know we could all survive actual profanity but, if that isn’t acceptable, how about something as simple as asterisks to replace the word? I’m open to other ideas. Just anything but the clumsy filters we have now.

Just one New Year’s wish. What say you, @Ryann Zeller?

I’d also like the troops to come home, a healthy and happy year for all friends and family and at least a 10-win season for the Frogs. While I’m asking.

Happy New Year, kfc.

Horned Toad

...and we live in a world where a game show host is president, there are 73 recognized genders, the internet is practically embedded in our brains, luxury cars don’t run on gasoline and apparently finding a mate happens with a swipe rather than a clever pick up line.

Could we also live in a world where KCF doesn’t have these childish and confusing profanity filters? I know we could all survive actual profanity but, if that isn’t acceptable, how about something as simple as asterisks to replace the word? I’m open to other ideas. Just anything but the clumsy filters we have now.

I’d also like the troops to come home, a healthy and happy year for all friends and family and at least a 10-win season for the Frogs. While I’m asking.

Happy New Year, kfc.
Some of the filters are funny and some leave me scratching my head trying to figure out the translation. I understand why we have filters because I’ve seen other fan sites that don’t use them get really out of hand especially when one poster is jumping on another. It can get pretty nasty. I would be in favor of the filters being changed to ‘poo poo’ and ‘doing the nasty’ as silly alternate filter words for [ Finebaum ] and screw you.

Happy New Year everyone!

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Could we also live in a world where KCF doesn’t have these childish and confusing profanity filters? I know we could all survive actual profanity but, if that isn’t acceptable, how about something as simple as [deleted] to replace the word? I’m open to other ideas. Just anything but the clumsy filters we have now.

Happy New Year, kfc.

FIFY

@Ryann Zeller

tenor.gif