• The KillerFrogs

OT: TCU Police blotter from November '94

Atomic Frawg

Was diddly farting around through some old Skiffs and saw a police blotter. I never noticed these when I was on campus, but some are pretty funny. See the one about the keg. ;)

TCU Blotter 11-94.jpg

Click on it, then right-click it and select view image. Should let you zoom by holding Control and rotating the spin thingy on your mouse or by pressing Control and +.

Atomic Frawg

There are at least half a dozen posters who come to mind in regards to the October 28 suspicious person.
giphy.gif

HG73

The hall director was notified. Ominous words. And somewhat overuse of the criminal trespass warrant.

Needs the Dragnet theme in the background. Or Benny Hill.

JugbandFrog

Dude!! I think that was me! We used to get any person who wanted one to do a keg stand. I remember how they told us to stop bringing kegs, so we had a buddy bring in Budweiser Party Balls from Oklahoma.

oh man. I used to live my life in an alcoholic haze.
OYLS4P3NFBB7BM6EYFEQGX4W7A.jpg

M

Mr. Toad

That was my freshman year. I use to love to sit in the library reading The Skiff, especially the police blotter. There seemed to be quite a few man in a van flashing students incidents.

Punter1

I made the blotter in Nov '94. Campus PoPo saw me pulling a "Deer Crossing" sign outta my trunk that I liberated from a small Texas road after I scored a head shot on it from 200 yards.

Gave me some type of illegal possession ticket and I actually had to go see the dean of students. Dean and I had a good laugh about it...

Atomic Frawg

Both of those DWIs would have ended in arrest nowadays. Instead, the first was allowed to phone a friend, and the second was given a ticket (probably because he was already in the Greek). A certain QB would've loved to be able to call someone to pick him up.