• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Rose Bowl

LSU made OU look like a high school team. That shows just how bad the Big 12 was this season. The conference has got to improve across the board.

PS I wish we could get this many people interested in our basketball team but I know it’s a pipe dream.

MTfrog5

LSU made OU look like a high school team. That shows just how bad the Big 12 was this season. The conference has got to improve across the board.

PS I wish we could get this many people interested in our basketball team but I know it’s a pipe dream.
Win for an extended period and they will come. Think how long it took for the football team

Ron Swanson

I thought he had it long enough for it to be a catch (and I was rooting for Clemson, so no bias here).

He clearly had firm possession, never bobbled it at all, took 3 steps, and then it was knocked out of his hand by the defender. I guess by rule that isn’t considered a football move, but to me, that is a catch and then a strip.

Wexahu

I thought he had it long enough for it to be a catch (and I was rooting for Clemson, so no bias here).

He clearly had firm possession, never bobbled it at all, took 3 steps, and then it was knocked out of his hand by the defender. I guess by rule that isn’t considered a football move, but to me, that is a catch and then a strip.

Follow the money....the NCAA was just making sure the biggest blue blood of them all had their spot assured in the Final. No bigger revenue producer this year than LSU-OSU. Oh wait, never mind. I’ll have to save that one for another day.

Eight

simple, urban meyer was down on the ohio state sideline.

scheiss urban, scheiss fields being allowed to play this year, and if ohio state getting screwed means i don't have to see this guy again for a few months it was a good thing

n1bignut-5.jpg

I thought it was the correct call.

jack the frog

Pharm Frog

I thought it was the correct call.

As did I. It may have happened already but I’m waiting for the time when a major injury happens to someone after the officials don’t blow the whistle to allow for replay sort out call. Gotta figure players are increasingly vulnerable when they think the play is over and it’s really not but shown by replay that it should have been. That said...they were right to let that play go on if they had any doubt about the correct call.

As did I. It may have happened already but I’m waiting for the time when a major injury happens to someone after the officials don’t blow the whistle to allow for replay sort out call. Gotta figure players are increasingly vulnerable when they think the play is over and it’s really not but shown by replay that it should have been. That said...they were right to let that play go on if they had any doubt about the correct call.

Good points.