• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

smufrogger

I totally understand and this resonates with me. I had a hard time giving away half of my tickets to this years games. 70% of the games the weather is miserable outside so I don’t really blame people. I have actually felt this way for a few years and like you I won’t buy as much and I am really considering letting them go. I actually have a better time watching from home.
I’m in the exact same boat. People didn’t even care to go for free so I’m dropping most of my tickets.

Dogfrog

better players, Boykin corrected a lot of their mistakes and he got rid of the ball quickly.

You mean the Boykin who in 2013 everybody here wanted to move to WR or RB because he was not a QB and couldn’t throw? And the 2013 OL that was the worst at TCU in the last 20 years?

Chongo94

this is why moving anderson back to offensive line is so frustrating. you have a chance to introduce some new ideas, some new thoughts, some structure and instead we get leftovers.

This is where I fall and why Wednesday didn’t excite me that much. Retread ideas coupled with poor talent development doesn’t allow for much positivity from me.

Limey Frog

Our most consistently underperforming coach moved to our greatest area of need for improvement; replacing one of the few offensive coaches there is reason to hope can do better with one for whom there is none at all.

GP either doesn't care about winning more than he cares about loyalty to his cronies, or else he has no idea how incompetent his subordinates are. Either way, that's a damning indictment. Better to retire at that point.

I'll still watch our football games, cheer for TCU and hope for the best. But I'm not expending any more emotional energy thinking about this program until either there is a major shake-up on the offensive staff or GP emphatically proves me wrong. If he thinks he can win ten-plus games with this staff he'd better get on and prove it. I can't see any reason to imagine that he can.

.500 looks like the ceiling for this program. We are now what they said we'd be in the Big XII. Congratulations, coach.