• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Moose Stuff

just wait and make sure burns isn't going back to coach receivers and kenny hill become the running back coach.

no reason to wretch twice

why do i smell another ga situation where savino does the coaching, but can't recruit and anderson gets to keep a 6-figure job for basically being loyal to gary.

a tenured professor has less job security

I think he’s an analyst and not a GA. Not sure what that allows him to do.

Eight

I don’t have the same disdain for Anderson that some do, but this does look like a give up move.

he killed offensive line recruiting for three years and if he wasn't good enough to do the job before why the hell are you bringing him back?

this is a comfort move by gary and one reason why cumbie still has a job is he is going to go along with anything gary wants him to do and be well paid for it.

Wexahu

he killed offensive line recruiting for three years and if he wasn't good enough to do the job before why the hell are you bringing him back?

this is a comfort move by gary and one reason why cumbie still has a job is he is going to go along with anything gary wants him to do and be well paid for it.

Also presumably helped develop Big V, Hunt, Collins, Noteboom, etc. I don’t think you can completely discredit that.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Simply disgusting. I would say so much more, but the filters would shut down what I really want to say. GP just proved nothing is more important to him than his good ol buddy, not even his football team. So sad...

Eight

Also presumably helped develop Big V, Hunt, Collins, Noteboom, etc. I don’t think you can completely discredit that.

he coached them, but if you read the draft reviews of them they were not considered polished prospects and the primary interests in big v, collins, and noteboom especially were their athletic ability.

try to find a draft review of anyone from that group that talks about their technical proficiency at the position.

also remember he wasn't the offensive line coach in 2012 and 2013 so he did not work with big v, hunt, and collins until year 3 of their time on the tcu offensive line.

Last edited: