• The KillerFrogs

Elan McCall no longer on the TCU Volleyball roster

The last few years I have not really kept up with the VB team as much as I probably should. A couple of years ago we seemed to have an upward trajectory but the news has seemingly trended negative since last season. For someone in the know, what is the synopsis of what is going on with all the player defections?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The last few years I have not really kept up with the VB team as much as I probably should. A couple of years ago we seemed to have an upward trajectory but the news has seemingly trended negative since last season. For someone in the know, what is the synopsis of what is going on with all the player defections?
Not enough puppet videos.

JugbandFrog

I still don’t get why wr can’t be good at this sport. We get good players and then they transfer. Adams is a beast, and soon, she too will transfer.

Pharm Frog

I still don’t get why wr can’t be good at this sport. We get good players and then they transfer. Adams is a beast, and soon, she too will transfer.

Do you know something? IMO Adams is easily the player with the most upside potential. Clark is real solid and maybe Nalls can develop into a good player. The setter is good and should only get better but unless she hits another growth spurt (doubtful) or gets another 12” of lift, we’re gonna have a rotational challenge.

Ron Swanson

I was today years old when I learned that this person was ever on the TCU volleyball roster.
I’ve only watched one TCU volleyball game in my life. It was the game against Texas last year on Fox sports Southwest where we lost at the last second, so to speak.

The chick that this thread is about was incredible. She was a freshman and was arguably the best player for either team (and she was also pretty dang good looking...)

2018_TCU_GB_VB_1329-e1536246127466.jpg

PO Frog

I’ve only watched one TCU volleyball game in my life. It was the game against Texas last year on Fox sports Southwest where we lost at the last second, so to speak.

The chick that this thread is about was incredible. She was a freshman and was arguably the best player for either team (and she was also pretty dang good looking...)

2018_TCU_GB_VB_1329-e1536246127466.jpg
Technically every volleyball match is lost at the last second.

Paul in uhh

I imagine that tuition price is a factor like it is for all the other sports where full scholarships don’t go to every player. Even a partial scholarship isn’t enough for a lot of families.