• The KillerFrogs

Another Frog Loss- George Runnion

westoverhillbilly

George Runnion's service was today at UCC (I apologize if this has already been posted as I did a cursory look and didn't see anything).. George lived on Colonial Parkway just northwest of the stadium and built a bridge across the creek from his back yard to the north lots which was used by hundreds on gameday and saved untold amounts of time for so many- as a gesture of goodwill he did for game attendees and would greet Frogs and visitors before heading up to the stadium on gameday. He sold a few short years ago and moved to Trinity Terrace recently due to his wife Rosemary's illnesses.. He made certain that the new owners would honor the access to so many (allowing them a year off for construction)..

George was a genuinely wonderful guy and a faithful Frog- a 1948 graduate and a WWII Navy veteran who served on submarines.. He had a CPA practice that he worked at until recently until his daughter, Kelly Feik, assumed command.. Like Wes, he was a dedicated Mason and Shriner..

George was at TCU nearly every time a game was being played. A huge loss for us.. Please remember Rosemary and his daughter Kelly and son John and their loved ones..

steve devaney

George Runnion's service was today at UCC (I apologize if this has already been posted as I did a cursory look and didn't see anything).. George lived on Colonial Parkway just northwest of the stadium and built a bridge across the creek from his back yard to the north lots which was used by hundreds on gameday and saved untold amounts of time for so many- as a gesture of goodwill he did for game attendees and would greet Frogs and visitors before heading up to the stadium on gameday. He sold a few short years ago and moved to Trinity Terrace recently due to his wife Rosemary's illnesses.. He made certain that the new owners would honor the access to so many (allowing them a year off for construction)..

George was a genuinely wonderful guy and a faithful Frog- a 1948 graduate and a WWII Navy veteran who served on submarines.. He had a CPA practice that he worked at until recently until his daughter, Kelly Feik, assumed command.. Like Wes, he was a dedicated Mason and Shriner..

George was at TCU nearly every time a game was being played. A huge loss for us.. Please remember Rosemary and his daughter Kelly and son John and their loved ones..

steve devaney

I first met George and his wife in the late 70's. We had season basketball tickets near each other. I discovered that he and my oldest brother graduated graduated together at Paschal in 1942. They were a very friendly couple and the very best of Horned Frog fans. Truly sorry to here of his death and condolences to the family.

netty2424

Heard about that bridge in the past, never did see where it was at exactly. Did he host parties a lot at his home and have celebrity signatures on a bathroom wall or something odd like that?

Buddy of mine said he ended up crossing that bridge before or after the K-State blackout night game a few years ago and ended up at someone’s house party on the other side of the bridge. Said the house was amazing.