• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

I’ll grant you guys that strawberry drink is ok maybe as an indulgence every now and then. Too sweet for me anymore, but whatever. But this dude was getting a small swimming pool-sized cup to go with his breakfast taquitos.

MTfrog5

It is very well done.

It can get a little dull at times, but I have found it very interesting. I never knew anything about the royal family before this series.

I actually think season 3 was probably the best season.
I’ve seen a couple episodes and haven’t really looked into it. How accurate is the series?

Horny 4 Life

Yesterday, while standing in line at Target, I watched a woman struggle to enter the building through the mechanized Exit doors. She was getting a full workout prying them open and then shuttling her two kids through while she tried to hold them open. The doors were clearly marked "Do Not Enter" and, based upon how strenuous her efforts were, obviously difficult to open. The best/worst part is that after struggling through the first one she still chose to forgo the "easier" hard way by using the push door next to mechanized door.

Sometimes I shudder for humanity.

tcudoc

Yesterday, while standing in line at Target, I watched a woman struggle to enter the building through the mechanized Exit doors. She was getting a full workout prying them open and then shuttling her two kids through while she tried to hold them open. The doors were clearly marked "Do Not Enter" and, based upon how strenuous her efforts were, obviously difficult to open. The best/worst part is that after struggling through the first one she still chose to forgo the "easier" hard way by using the push door next to mechanized door.

Sometimes I shudder for humanity.
Did you see the video of the lady with the small dog on a leash who walked into the elevator but did not ensure her dog made it in? A quick thinking guy who has just exited the elevator was able to free the dog from the leash but it was pretty tense.

Frog-in-law1995

Did you see the video of the lady with the small dog on a leash who walked into the elevator but did not ensure her dog made it in? A quick thinking guy who has just exited the elevator was able to free the dog from the leash but it was pretty tense.

Michael Palin foiled again!

Kudos to anybody who gets that reference.

Chico Dusty

It is very well done.

It can get a little dull at times, but I have found it very interesting. I never knew anything about the royal family before this series.

I actually think season 3 was probably the best season.

Very well indeed. I’m only in season 1. And exactly - I knew the main characters... Elizabeth, Charles, etc, but not much after that. Fascinating stuff.

Latest posts