• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

MTfrog5

Conceivable he could be ready at some point this year. Walker is a local kid from Prosper (and then OU) FWIW. Great kid, unbelievable head of hair, huge fan of himself. Ranger fans will like him (assuming he hits :))
I like him and my comment was nothing against him just thought they get something more. Sets up the Rangers for their time frame for sure. Still two years away while expecting to be very competitive this year

hometown frog

I like the move w Maz. To me he was clogging up game reps for Calhoun on the OF corners. (And I think Calhoun has a higher ceiling for the Rangers than what Maz has shown or will continue to show)

If they actually get Rendon like the rumors suggest and they can finally put Odor on the ‘put up or shut up’ plan early in the season, their 1-9 has potential to be really good.

I like the move w Maz. To me he was clogging up game reps for Calhoun on the OF corners. (And I think Calhoun has a higher ceiling for the Rangers than what Maz has shown or will continue to show)

If they actually get Rendon like the rumors suggest and they can finally put Odor on the ‘put up or shut up’ plan early in the season, their 1-9 has potential to be really good.

Did you know Willie is younger than Maz?

So Rendon has always been a stocking stuffer to me. Would have liked to have him but a front-line starter would have been more preferred. They have other options at 3rd so it's not a failure that it couldn't get done. Besides, I like Arte's history with free agents.