• The KillerFrogs

Chad Morris took the Auburn OC job

BABYFACE

That’s probably good for Auburn. He is sub-Gumby...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

126102I_m_Gumby_dammit.thumb.png.81e6d416780b33caae0b0659b26b008c.png

Mean Purple

Would have been interesting to see if he would have considered Fort Worth, but GP aint getting rid of Cumbie, unless some school comes and takes him.

ftwfrog

Haven't you heard, we've been hiding our real offense to not give anything away. Next year, Cumbie is going to unleash his fury of an offense on the college football world. It will be nothing like anyone has ever seen before.
We’ve been hiding our offense but other schools in the Big 12 already know the signals, right?

ThisIsOurTime

There was no way he was coming to TCU... Appears there is smoke for his son to OU.
Given OU's recent penchant for getting grad transfers at QB, I would be leery about going to OU as a QB. Imagine patiently waiting your time and developing only to have your opportunity taken from you by a grad transfer. If you go to OU as a QB, you have to know going in that there is a much higher chance than other schools that you will have to transfer out to play unless you are clearly the best QB on campus. You have to go back to 2013/14 for the last time OU developed a QB who became their starter. And they quickly replaced him with Mayfield after his injury.

JugbandFrog

never understood in those Tecmo bowl plays why you would run right at the only two defensive players. Seems like running the other way would work better.

Also, is it sad that I recognize these as Indianapolis’ plays?
It was the best game pre-Madden 92. I think Madden peaked with Madden 97. I might be biased as I never lost a game in over 200 matches with opponents. I still have the cartridge that has my record saved on their. The Cowboys were unstoppable that year.