• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

Really enjoyed the Chelsea result. I continue to be stunned by Spurs' rapid turn around under Mourinho. Lots more goals being scored than I ever thought possible under him.

Chongo94

Just watched Juventus vs Lazio. What a game! If you have espn+ (which I got only because of the Disney bundle) it’d be a nice game for you to watch this weekend if you can’t find anything else.

Purp

I wouldn’t have even thought to attempt that in a million years.
Exactly. Next level creativity. I might try it inside the 6, but no chance from that far out and no way I'd think I could get to the back post from there. Just remarkable.

I hope his teammates all bit him to help him celebrate.

Chongo94

Weston McKennie was just stretchered off in the Schalke v Frankfurt game with a possible shoulder injury. He looked in some serious pain.

Chongo94

Good lord, some of the fouls in this match today :eek: This one would’ve made Nigel de Jong proud and there were at least 2-3 others that were just ruthless.

dawg

CL Round of 32 is set:

Atalanta v Valencia
Atlético Madrid v Liverpool
Borussia Dortmund v Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea v Bayern Munich
Lyon v Juventus
Napoli v Barcelona
Real Madrid v Manchester City
Tottenham v RB Leipzig

Some interesting ties. Atléti may not what they were a few years ago when they challenged for (and won) La Liga, but they'll be a tough out for Liverpool. Madrid - City should entertain as well.

A the KIddie Table, ManU v Brugge and Arsenal v Olympiakos.