• The KillerFrogs

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It is funny to me reading all of these post knowing GP did the exact same thing with Boykin against Baylor 6-7 years ago when Boykin got lit up when he was a WR and GP sent him back out there where he jumped off sides. GP even mentioned it after the game when talking about Dixon’s cheap shot. We were playing form nothing too. How soon we forget and the medical staff make the call.
Dumbass

Frog-in-law1995

It is funny to me reading all of these post knowing GP did the exact same thing with Boykin against Baylor 6-7 years ago when Boykin got lit up when he was a WR and GP sent him back out there where he jumped off sides. GP even mentioned it after the game when talking about Dixon’s cheap shot. We were playing form nothing too. How soon we forget and the medical staff make the call.

tenor.gif

MinFrog

Pretty funny that Rhule was the only person that didn’t stop brewer. Everyone else noticed the kid wasn’t right.

Eat a bag, coach.

Mean Purple

Except Rhule already admitted that brewer only talked to Trainers and Coaches - not the Dr that makes the call - and when he told them he was fine, they let him go back out

so they basically ignored the new requirement that the Dr make the call
yeah, Gary has been pretty certain to have the docs make a call. I remember a few years back where the communication was off in some way and a kid got back on the field. GP totally lost his [ Finebaum ] because the kid got back out there.
oh, and [Baylor asshoe].

Mean Purple

Regardless of reason the prayer and the t-shirt are just dumb. With a BofT, an athletic department, fans, etc. that act the way they do, pulling the religious card is just very hypocritical.
no just hypocritical. dangerous. That warning about not mocking Him.

Look, I press my luck a lot. But …

Eight

yeah, Gary has been pretty certain to have the docs make a call. I remember a few years back where the communication was off in some way and a kid got back on the field. GP totally lost his [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] because the kid got back out there.
oh, and [Baylor asshoe].

recall the game back in 2010 that got some write up where ed wesley was concussed and there was some miscommunication on the tcu sidelines

Wexahu

recall the game back in 2010 that got some write up where ed wesley was concussed and there was some miscommunication on the tcu sidelines

I thought Patterson got pissed because the doctors were holding him out of the game but I may be wrong. Can’t imagine a coach having that kind of reaction if it were the other way around.

MTfrog5

I thought Patterson got pissed because the doctors were holding him out of the game but I may be wrong. Can’t imagine a coach having that kind of reaction if it were the other way around.
Think it was he was never told about it from the doctors and had to be told from others that Ed was being held out which is why he was pissed at the doctors

Austintxfrog94

Hard to say Rhule knew and put him out there anyway. Sometimes you don’t know where a player’s head is at and he may not have seen him wobble around. There are a lot of moving parts in a football game to monitor (yes I know he’s the most important part.) I believe saying yeah he knew and did it anyway could potentially have some confirmation bias. Briles on the other hand we could always safely assume the worst .

Eight

don't recall the whole story other than there was an issue in communication, gary acted a bit strongly, and it did draw a bit of national attention