• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg

What moronic, rape enabling, hateful "person" comes on another team's board to talk [ Finebaum ]. Your OOC schedule was the worst in the nation for like 3 of the last 5 years.

ATC Frog

Discussing without quoting as to not directly feed the troll:

the crux of the matter for SOS (IMO) is OOC SOS because a team cannot control their conference schedule, especially in the B12 where you play all 9 other teams. Also, at least the P12 plays 9 conference games as well.

Utah: vs Southern Utah, vs BYU, @ SJfSU

Baylor: vs SFA, vs UTSA, @ Rice

I think that argument is settled with that data.

AroundWorldFrog

Baylor is the ONLY school in the Big 12 that couldn't abide by the new rule requiring a P5 opponent every year. They whined like the little pussies they are about how they couldn't change their schedule that quickly. But everyone else was able to comply. Even us in one year when we we scheduled Purdue at their house.

Wexahu

Baylor is the ONLY school in the Big 12 that couldn't abide by the new rule requiring a P5 opponent every year. They whined like the little pussies they are about how they couldn't change their schedule that quickly. But everyone else was able to comply. Even us in one year when we we scheduled Purdue at their house.

We scheduled Purdue because we backed out of the Ohio State home and home, not because we didn’t have a P5 game scheduled. It was somewhat of a desperate move since Purdue doesn’t come to Fort Worth until about 2042.

AroundWorldFrog

We scheduled Purdue because we backed out of the Ohio State home and home, not because we didn’t have a P5 game scheduled. It was somewhat of a desperate move since Purdue doesn’t come to Fort Worth until about 2042.
The point is we did it. In less than one year. Baylor has had 4-5 years.

JugbandFrog

I bet good money Rhule goes to the Cowboys.

1) He won’t ask for total control as he would inherit a talented team.
2) He would be somewhat cheap.

JugbandFrog

I did not know that the Baylor fans lustily booed our TCU coed who won $100,000 at halftime until now. How am I not surprised?
To be fair, I would have booed if it was a Baylor gal. Especially with that “give back” nonsense. Why can’t minorities go into banking and do a lot of coke and bang man hooers like everyone else. Make some money!