• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Reminds me. At Thanksgiving, my best friend and his family came over, including his 15-year-old daughter (my god-daughter) and her first-ever real boyfriend. Nice kid, but she’s a knockout and WAY out of his league. I casually mentioned it to my buddy during the Cowboy game and he sighed and said, yeah, he’s a nice kid, but a little awkward. She could do so much better, but she’s got a kind heart. Other than that, we can’t figure it out.

I deadpanned...”probably got a monster hog,” and just watched his face melt.
You don’t have daughters.
I can tell.

SuperBarrFrog

Reminds me. At Thanksgiving, my best friend and his family came over, including his 15-year-old daughter (my god-daughter) and her first-ever real boyfriend. Nice kid, but she’s a knockout and WAY out of his league. I casually mentioned it to my buddy during the Cowboy game and he sighed and said, yeah, he’s a nice kid, but a little awkward. She could do so much better, but she’s got a kind heart. Other than that, we can’t figure it out.

I deadpanned...”probably got a monster hog,” and just watched his face melt.

Almost spit out my coconut soup at this Thai restaurant!

Frog-in-law1995

Been having a kidney stone attack since 7:45. First one in 15 years. Very uncomfortable for the first half hour or so, then excruciating for an hour and a half, then finally back down to just “very uncomfortable” a few minutes ago. Finally figured out a spot on the couch where, with the perfect body position and just-right pillow support and precise placement of my electric blanket, the pain is subsiding.

Then I turned on the Cowboys game and everything went right back to [ Finebaum ].

Ron Swanson

Been having a kidney stone attack since 7:45. First one in 15 years. Very uncomfortable for the first half hour or so, then excruciating for an hour and a half, then finally back down to just “very uncomfortable” a few minutes ago. Finally figured out a spot on the couch where, with the perfect body position and just-right pillow support and precise placement of my electric blanket, the pain is subsiding.

Then I turned on the Cowboys game and everything went right back to [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].
That’s what you get for calling a 15 year old a smoke show

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Then I turned on the Cowboys game and everything went right back to [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].
Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

HFrog1999

I've been holding onto this bottle for the last 7 years, it's a limited release from the UK and of course when I went to open it the cork broke off in the bottle. I think that just means I have to finish the whole bottle tonight.... right?

Here's to you Wes!

View attachment 6616

That’s nothing a decanter, a strainer and a butler couldn’t fix

e57beb32e9485bd2b024b968fa7130e5--drama-series-downtown-abbey.jpg

SuperBarrFrog

Been working up near Buford HWY this week which is where all the great international food is in Atlanta. About to eat dinner at an Argentinian place while I wait for traffic to slow down. So far this week I’ve had Mexican, Pho, Cuban, Indian, Thai, Ramen, and now Argentine. Gotta work tomorrow so hopefully add at least one more quality meal to the list. Great week!

Last edited: