• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I was talking with a guy a couple of days ago and anytime he responded to a comment, he would just say, “right on!” I didn’t know that was still a thing since the 70’s. He must have said “right on” at least 20 times. I just thought it was strange and wanted to get thoughts on it.
Have a coworker that's says "Hundred percent" at least 5 times in a conversation.

ftwfrog

The new Tool album “Fear Inoculum” is really strong. Been a long time but well worth the wait.

I haven’t been in this thread in a year or so but just wanted to post it.
Went online when they went on sale to get tickets for AAC. Couldn’t get 2 together after being in the virtual waiting room for 30 mins.

They’re great in concert but not sure if I want to pay 2nd market prices for a Wednesday night in a January.

I got a Sonos Playbar and Subwoofer. Almost $400 off. Sonos rarely goes on sale. Quality stuff. My collection is now complete.

I just buy whatever is cheapest at the time. If my kid doesn't break it, I surely will. Better to be out $50 on a generic brand sound bar than $400. Although, I do have a nice Bose in the living room. But that was a gift from my parents. All others, inside and on the patio, are cheapies.