• The KillerFrogs

Frogs are so lucky to have Patterson!

Wexahu

Still does not dilute his impressive body of work....Patterson is a living legend and one of the best coaches in FBS...facts...

Based on what I’ve seen the last few years I’m not sure Mike Gundy, Matt Campbell, Matt Rhule, Lincoln Riley and Chris Klieman aren’t better coaches in the year 2019 than GP is. And that’s just in our conference.

Time to start putting a better product on the field. Offense, defense, special teams...all of it is his responsibility. He’s paid to produce wins, not live off the past.

archifrog

Based on what I’ve seen the last few years I’m not sure Mike Gundy, Matt Campbell, Matt Rhule, Lincoln Riley and Chris Klieman aren’t better coaches in the year 2019 than GP is. And that’s just in our conference.

Time to start putting a better product on the field. Offense, defense, special teams...all of it is his responsibility. He’s paid to produce wins, not live off the past.

You are a day trader....I prefer long term quality performing investments..

Wexahu

You might want to find another team to cheer for if you think Patterson is leaving anytime soon...

I’m not saying he’s leaving. I’m saying he needs to put a better product on the field, he’s been outcoached far too often in recent years. Offense, defense, special teams, it’s all on him, he’s the big kahuna pulling in $4M/year. Get it fixed or step aside and give someone else a shot.

tetonfrog

Gundy has now lost how many times in a row to OU? He has also had two 7-6 seasons in the last decade. Rhule and Riley will be in the NFL next year. Klieman has been at KSU one year and could leave soon, too. Campbell is 7-5 this year and is one of the hottest coaches on the market.

Coaching in the Big 12 will leave some bruises on a coach's resume, especially if you stick around for a while.

GP has had some great years and some bust years as well. If he hires a new OC, then we will be back quicker than a lot of people would predict. And I bet there will be some changes on the offensive side of the ball before next season.

Like I said before, some of you have lost faith in GP. I am not there yet.