• The KillerFrogs

Patterson comments post game

flyfishingfrog

So did you have a problem when he said OU exposes my front 4? Or I let ISU dominant the line of scrimmage? Or the one where he used the first person talking about our secondary play against Baylor in OT?

since he has always done that- I guess I have missed the decades of you having an issue with it

Relic

I'm not smart enough to accurately critique Gary, but I do wish he would create a new favorite phrase for pressers instead of: "Plain and simple"

flyfishingfrog

No , it means not accepting mediocrity. You are a beating.
Oh Geez - you guys are definition of a beating

we need to change a bunch of stuff but all the complaining about how Gary talks and what he says or does with his coaching staff And players is just freaking idiotic if you actually claim to be a fan of TCU for any part of the last 20 years

he has done the same things, acted the same way and worked his staff and game day the same way all the time

I don’t recall everyone complaining about the way he yelled at Dalton or let Fuente own the offense or maintained control of the D when Bumpas was our DC

so suddenly being offended is such BS

Moose Stuff

"Bowl games are for the kids"
"I don't care... makes my life easier"
"Lucas Niang is selfish"
"Kids say they want to go to the NFL..."
"My defense held them to 300 or less 3 times and lost"

GP needs to find a dictionary and read the definition of "Accountability"
Stop throwing everyone else under the bus
How much do you make again? Buck stops with you

I’m not sure you know what deplorable means.

DeuceBoogieNights

Really wonder why some of you are fans of TCU since you obviously have hated our HC and the way he has run the program for the last 20 years...

And of course we were terrible before that and you don’t like two years of bad so you definitely like 30+ years before that...

6+ losses in like 5 of the last 8 years... He's killing it...