• The KillerFrogs

Hopefully this is a defining week for the program

robbroyy

Hopefully we get answers to Reagor, Blacklock and the coaching staff.

I think Chad Morris is all but hired if Cumbies gone based on the offer to his son last week. He’s also one who I’m confident could pick up the recruiting slack left by Cumbies departure.

I think Chad Morris is all but hired if Cumbies gone based on the offer to his son last week. He’s also one who I’m confident could pick up the recruiting slack left by Cumbies departure.
Going all the way back to the beginning of his coaching career in 1994, Chad Morris has never been at one school for more than four years. In most jobs, he was there for one or two years.

As a college head coach, he's 18-40.

He's never coached a full cycle (i.e., five years) with players that he has recruited.

Should he be brought to TCU as the heir apparent to Gary Patterson? I am dubious.

Froggish

Morris son is probably going to OU..

Froggish

Going all the way back to the beginning of his coaching career in 1994, Chad Morris has never been at one school for more than four years. In most jobs, he was there for one or two years.

As a college head coach, he's 18-40.

He's never coached a full cycle (i.e., five years) with players that he has recruited.

Should he be brought to TCU as the heir apparent to Gary Patterson? I am dubious.

Why do we feel like OC has to be the heir apparent? ...Hire someone who can coach this offense. The rest will figure itself out

I’m tired of this idiot. His son doesn’t block. Takes plays off. Half asses other plays. When he does go over the middle he acts like a fragile porcelain doll. He just wants to run really fast up the field. He got PLENTY of touches on punt returns, but was too chickenshit to actually take any of them and do anything with it.

Don't forget all his dropped passes.