• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

dobbiesquad4

My wife and I are TCU 93’ 97’, I haven’t ever given to TCU, 2 bachelor degrees was enough. My money now goes to UAB, 1 undergrad, 1 graduate and another on the way. Since we’ve moved to Birmingham last year, I go to most home games been on several road trips. I would hope TCU and it’s fans don’t forget where we came from. Watching CUSA in mostly empty stadiums brings back memory’s. I personally would like to see the entire metroplex get rid of coaching staff (TCU and Cowboys) but if I want mediocrity, I’ll just stick with CUSA.

Pharm Frog

The lack of accountability throughout this program never ceases to amaze me. No one in CFB has it easier than GP and for him to have 3 public instances of throwing someone else under the bus is deplorable. Won't take a second of heat for it but that should never be tolerated. You ain't jesus man. Your defense sucks too
One short sentence too many

LawFrog504

In September he throws the OC under the bus and sends him to the podium after his VAUNTED defense gives up 45 to a G5 school
In October he publicly slanders our best player and a guy who turned down the draft and calls him selfish
Today he says he doesn't care if we go to a bowl, again degrading kids, etc.

Just grow up

HFrog1999

Not going to a bowl game "makes my life easier... I'm not sad..."

This is rock bottom

Hopefully Kelsey makes him help decorate the house for Christmas. That wayhe’ll never miss a bowl season again

giphy.gif

HFrog1999

In September he throws the OC under the bus and sends him to the podium after his VAUNTED defense gives up 45 to a G5 school
In October he publicly slanders our best player and a guy who turned down the draft and calls him selfish

Just grow up

Just grow up

Don’t forget him criticizing the fans for selling tickets to the few dozen SMU fans who attended the game