• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Too wet for couch burning edition

Atomic Frawg

OL ruined everything on offense more than play calling imo
I saw plenty of plays, in this game and others, when he had sufficient time to make a read and throw the ball. He played like a true freshman, and this was a learning season full of growing pains. Growing pains hurt.

JimSwinkLives!

Every single coach should be on the hot seat.

every. Single. Coach.

Yep. GP should be coaching for his job next year. 7-6 last year and now 5-7. Three [ Finebaum ]ty seasons out of four.

Hopefully, he will clean house on the offensive side of the ball and jettison the other dead weight so we can take advantage of the talent we have. If he doesn't seriously make changes then he should be shown the door.

LVH

No. I don’t think I’ve ever watched Toledo. It’s simply my opinion that it’s time for a major change

You dont fire the most successful coach in program history until the program reaches a point where its not even competitive anymore. We are still competitive as a program, we just aren't winning. When you start having your team quit, and start being uncompetitive in games, thats when you pull the plug on your most successful coach in history.

Otherwise you risk becoming Nebraska. Consistency is a big deal in college football.

Christcu

Yep. GP should be coaching for his job next year. 7-6 last year and now 5-7. Three [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty seasons out of four.

Hopefully, he will clean house on the offensive side of the ball and jettison the other dead weight so we can take advantage of the talent we have. If he doesn't seriously make changes then he should be shown the door.
Not happening....

Atomic Frawg

I saw almost nobody open or breaking open on the rare occasion he has time
I had the disadvantage of only seeing the TV angles tonight, but in those cases know the single coverages and heave a 50/50. This was just a bad season for offensive football.

Defensively, we ultimately did OK. With ANY type of typical tcu pressure from the ends and we could have won at least another game.

I'm just hurt and disgusted right now.

LawFrog504

Was brutal going up against the New England Patriots out there today. Hard for Reagor to get involved against Stephon Gilmore. Was brutal blocking Jamie Collins.

If SC doesn't get fired this program is ok with mediocrity. Simple as that.

May Amon G stand a thousand years!

jack the frog

Painful to watch but maybe needed medicine. This program really did not need a get in by the skin of the teeth Cheeto Bowl appearance sold by Patterson as a we grew em up late successful campaign. This was an unmitigated disaster and we have coaches on this staff that need to be fired and a head coach that should be called on the carpet. Doubt that happens but what should happen had to be made perfectly clear apparently.