• The KillerFrogs

TCU v WVU - Game Day Weather

Limp Lizard

Around 50% light rain chance at game time. Lower chance of thunder....hope we make it through without a lightning delay. Temp starting in mid 50's and getting warmer. Not great weather but could be worse. Probably a wet ball the entire game.

My biggest concern is winds, especially after dark.

Purp

I’ve got a weather app saying less than 20% chance of rain the entire game so who knows???
I looked at the radar and it doesn't seem as ominous as the forecast, but I'm seeing a 70% chance of thunderstorms at kickoff and 50% chance the remainder of the game. Temps should be around 60 the whole time, though.

4 Oaks Frog

"There is no such thing as inclement weather, only inappropriate clothing."
Foggy as London out here in northern Johnson County. Visibility less than 1/4 mile right now.
Still have rain gear from 2105 Rainageddon victory over baylor. Ain’t pretty and ain’t black, but lucky and will keep us dry. With no sun, and air full of moisture, over time body will loose heat, and you will get cold. Wear something warm under the rain gear. Spoken like a real dad. And...WHERE’S THE HYPE!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!

Moose Stuff

I looked at the radar and it doesn't seem as ominous as the forecast, but I'm seeing a 70% chance of thunderstorms at kickoff and 50% chance the remainder of the game. Temps should be around 60 the whole time, though.

I use a couple different apps. Dark Sky is more optimistic than the others. Admittedly that one is a little erratic with its forecasts but it’s usually quite reliable for “day of” predictions.

AroundWorldFrog

Bunch of snowflakes.

WYO22WilsonWest.jpg