• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

How well do they do if they are in a family where the kids are at school and parents are at work? While looking stoic in the field, everytime I see one in person, they seem very people loving/companion based.
(obviously, with so many dog day cares around, may not be an issue anymore. Still, just wondering.)

how do i know you have too much money? beyond a first world problem.

talor

How well do they do if they are in a family where the kids are at school and parents are at work? While looking stoic in the field, everytime I see one in person, they seem very people loving/companion based.
(obviously, with so many dog day cares around, may not be an issue anymore. Still, just wondering.)
Both ours lived in the back yard with 1-2 other dogs at the same time their entire lives and seemed good.

Frog-in-law1995

In the market for a new truck in the near future and am checking out all options. Just ran up to a Ram dealership on my lunch break and checkout out the 2020 1500 limited. Man, truck interiors have gotten WAY nicer than when I bought my last truck back in 1995. Not a huge fan of the southwestern-ey design stitched into the seats and interior door panels, and I wish the old ram’s head logo on the steering wheel and tailgate would give way to the new version that’s just the word “ram” spelled out (which is very clean), but I really liked it. Gonna be tough to beat. Anybody out there got one with the 5.7 hemi? What do you think?

Eight

In the market for a new truck in the near future and am checking out all options. Just ran up to a Ram dealership on my lunch break and checkout out the 2020 1500 limited. Man, truck interiors have gotten WAY nicer than when I bought my last truck back in 1995. Not a huge fan of the southwestern-ey design stitched into the seats and interior door panels, and I wish the old ram’s head logo on the steering wheel and tailgate would give way to the new version that’s just the word “ram” spelled out (which is very clean), but I really liked it. Gonna be tough to beat. Anybody out there got one with the 5.7 hemi? What do you think?

here you go

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1574398557482-teslatruck8.jpg

just don't let anyone throw anything at you and it is all good