• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

MTfrog5

Idk if they showed it on tv, but when we went 3 and out and had to punt from our own endzone after the Hurts fumble, Max was walking off the field after the incompletion on 3rd down, talking to Reagor and motioning with his hands like he was telling Reagor where he wanted him to break off his route or run his route or something.

Might have been nothing but it just felt kind of odd to me as I watched it. They have no chemistry at all and we're going into the last game of the season and the two of them have not been on the same page very often.
I blame one of those two more than the other

TCUownstheBig12

That was not the point your were making and you know it

you were bagging on Duggan being nothing special

anybody who has watched the last three games and doesn’t see he is a difference maker getting minimal support should become a tennis fan

That is entirely false. I am saying that if he doesn’t improve his accuracy on the deep balls, he will not be the savior that you all seem to think he is (already). No denying he is a tough runner (maybe an elite runner) but, against any defense with a pulse, he has shown some major weaknesses that need to be corrected over the next 3 years in order to lead us back to contention/top 10 status.

Don’t misunderstand me, WRs, DEs, and OL are a bigger issue (and OC)...and we need to address them all...but just because Max is ahead of those positions doesn’t mean he is a hall of famer.

Purple glasses should be removed for intelligent conversation.

Ron Swanson

This was similar to the 2013 game @ OU.

Dynamic young fast TCU QB w a big arm playing in a shippy offense comes close to bringing us back in a game we had no real business being in but the defense kept us in it.

And anyone saying they haven’t seen anything from Duggan to prove he’s the guy just doesn’t understand how QB development happens. He clearly hasn’t put it all together yet and he has a ways to go with his accuracy and seeing the field, but that is just a matter of time. He’s got it all

flyfishingfrog

You realize the option play led to Duggan's lone run and also a score when Duggan carried defenders into the end zone.
Yep - it did

and then when it didn’t work at all the next two times we ran it - we should have realized they figured it out and moved on

instead we ran it about another 5 times including when we really needed a first down at the end - and failed per usual Cumbie MO