• The KillerFrogs

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That was our total offensive yardage last night. We had 11 first downs to their 30. A grand total of 65 passing yards. I was somewhat glad last night that we kept it respectable but now am just disgusted. Time to clean house is an understatement
The defense had 98 yards, 1 reception, 1 drop and scored 7 points. Considering the defense doesn’t play offense, by definition, we should be concerned the defense had basically half the output as the offense.

Wexahu

That was our total offensive yardage last night. We had 11 first downs to their 30. A grand total of 65 passing yards. I was somewhat glad last night that we kept it respectable but now am just disgusted. Time to clean house is an understatement

The stats are incredible. 11 first downs in an entire game against that defense that everyone seems to run up and down the field against. Not only 65 yards passing but Anderson and Sewo combined for 26 yards on 10 carries. The offense is beyond broken, it’s completely inept.

Our best play was a 62-yard option keeper by our QB, and we have a Mike Leach disciple running our offense. Think about how ridiculous that is.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The stats are incredible. 11 first downs in an entire game against that defense that everyone seems to run up and down the field against. Not only 65 yards passing but Anderson and Sewo combined for 26 yards on 10 carries. The offense is beyond broken, it’s completely inept.

Our best play was a 62-yard option keeper by our QB, and we have a Mike Leach disciple running our offense. Think about how ridiculous that is.
OU leads the Big 12 in total defense. Everyone is not running up and down the field on them. For a guy that tries to use logic and facts regularly you should know this.

Wexahu

OU leads the Big 12 in total defense. Everyone is not running up and down the field on them. For a guy that tries to use logic and facts regularly you should know this.

Well, my mistake. The games I’ve watched them they didn’t look all that good defensively at all. Very surprised by that stat TBH. Was that before or after last night?

As for your last sentence, yes that’s what I try to do. Are you suggesting that not using logic and facts would be better?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Well, my mistake. The games I’ve watched them they didn’t look all that good defensively at all. Very surprised by that stat TBH. Was that before or after last night?

As for your last sentence, yes that’s what I try to do. Are you suggesting that not using logic and facts would be better?
After last night. The data is readily available. They are even better defensively when you filter for only conference games.

I expect people would want to use facts and logic. Making arguments based on uninformed feelings is dumb. I was surprised you weren’t aware of this.

This is a useful link to keep on hand:

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/leader/25354/team/defense/split01/category10/sort01.html

Wexahu

After last night. The data is readily available. They are even better defensively when you filter for only conference games.

I expect people would want to use facts and logic. Making arguments based on uninformed feelings is dumb. I was surprised you weren’t aware of this.

This is a useful link to keep on hand:

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/leader/25354/team/defense/split01/category10/sort01.html

I refer to a similar site all the time, I apologize for not having my facts 100% correct, I’ll try and do better next time.

I should have left out the “against teams” part of my post. The point still remains. The stats are almost comically bad.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I refer to a similar site all the time, I apologize for not having my facts 100% correct, I’ll try and do better next time.

I should have left out the “against teams” part of my post. The point still remains. The stats are almost comically bad.
Dude, I’m not criticizing you. I’m just amazed at how many posts I’ve read today with claims about how bad the OU defense supposedly is. I was surprised you didn’t know the actual facts.

Froggy Style

The problem is that we were a top 10 program for two years and this is the result of that goodwill.

GP has let Cumbie squander that momentum. The league adjusted to this offense and Cumbie has zero ability to adjust. He has 10 plays and nothing else.

Sack his butt yesterday and move on!!