• The KillerFrogs

This is a very good young team

Wexahu

I think there are a few HUGE holes talent-wise on this defense that are making it almost impossible to scheme around. It’s unfortunate because I think a lot of pieces are there to have a really nasty D.

The offense needs to be almost completely trashed, it’s broken. Yep, way too many dropped passes but even if everyone catches everything we aren’t gaining 300 yards. Against a defense that gets gashed by about everyone.

LVH

Very good is a stretch. But I think we are closer to being good than bad. Its not like we are being blown out every game.

Remember in 2013 we had a lot of tough close losses to good teams and you could tell we were almost there, then 2014 happened. This year's team is further ahead than the 2013 team.

Regression to the mean next year should help us. Lots of promising young guys on defense. Nook Bradford had a great game tonight tackling. Just need to figure out the defensive end situation, its the reason we lost to SMU and Iowa State and why we got down early tonight

Pharm Frog

Very good is a stretch. But I think we are closer to being good than bad. Its not like we are being blown out every game.

Remember in 2013 we had a lot of tough close losses to good teams and you could tell we were almost there, then 2014 happened. This year's team is further ahead than the 2013 team.

Regression to the mean next year should help us. Lots of promising young guys on defense. Nook Bradford had a great game tonight tackling. Just need to figure out the defensive end situation, its the reason we lost to SMU and Iowa State and why we got down early tonight

If we don’t get a functioning O Line none of that will matter

Wexahu

If we don’t get a functioning O Line none of that will matter

IMO Defensive End is a much bigger issue. A couple of those guys are young and might have bright futures but the play and production we are getting right now at the two end spots makes playing good defense almost impossible. It’s hard to watch at times.

Pharm Frog

IMO Defensive End is a much bigger issue. A couple of those guys are young and might have bright futures but the play and production we are getting right now at the two end spots makes playing good defense almost impossible. It’s hard to watch at times.

I agree it’s a big issue and even bigger if we persist in the 4-2-5. Still think the O Line is a bigger issue.