• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

Froggy Style

Would say worst game of Gary’s career, but feel I’ve seen Gary’s defense get thrashed so many time in the past four years, that I’ll say it’s just more of the same.

Looking forward to more Cumbie tho...or may Netflix.

Moose Stuff

He is awfully loyal to his coaches. And I can appreciate that. But what about the players who now have wasted a year (or more really) of quality coaching? What loyalty is he showing them? Perhaps that is why so many people are going to the transfer portal. If he had fired Cumbie mid-season, Cumbie still gets paid. He is out nothing! These players are out a full year!

2 5th string guys have transferred.

y2kFrog

Agree, but you damn sure better mix it up rather than telegraph each play. This is why everyone is going to 3-3-5. Can stack line or drop everyone. Gary boxed in, but has taken him 8 years just to change his signs.

Oklahoma offense smashes everybody. Their defense has given up 40 points a game over the last month and we can't even get a scheissing first down.

Froggish

We are so overmatched in this one I can’t even get mad...It’s really not even worth analyzing all the problems. GP should burn this film after the game and just move on the WV