• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

LVH

OU fans agree with my signature...somewhat

das4w2fg2j041.jpg

Frogs #1 in the Big 12 in total defense (328.8 yards per game) while ranking in a tie for second in the nation with five true freshmen who have started on D.

LVH

Frogs #1 in the Big 12 in total defense (328.8 yards per game) while ranking in a tie for second in the nation with five true freshmen who have started on D.

I think Baylor is going to pass us there unless we pitch a near perfect game tonight

SuperBarrFrog

For some reason I'm actually feeling good about tonight's game. I worked all day and it's our one night game so I still get to watch. Go Frogs!

Frogcrates

I think that may be the thing that has made me saddest the past couple of years; the recognition of just how damn well Lincoln Riley’s offense would pair with a Gary Patterson defense.

TV not even talking about TCU. They are just talking about one more game for OU to clinch the title game slot. And a long hill to climb but still a shot at the playoffs. Seems like this will be an almost impossible game for TCU to get a fair shake to win this game.