• The KillerFrogs

Gabe Ikard OU Radio on TCU game

Froggish

Fun listen......

Says Max Duggan is a better, younger Brewer. Believes he is going to be a problem for the league for a long time.

Thinks Sewo could hurt OU because of how physical a runner he is. OU has been soft defensively

Reagor made a mistake choosing TCU as he is a rare talent that could have been a top 5 pick under Riley

Cumbie is a trash coordinator and should be fired immediately

Cumbie should go to jail for how is under utilized Reagor.

Barber is a really nice player

Rarely here anything nice about TCU out of Ok Sports Radio..

Froggish

Oklahoma sports radio is where sports journalism careers go to die.

Well he was an OU player so OK is about the only place you can talk about OU on the regular and anyone gives a damn. He is also the host of the Big 12 Channel on XM radio. I just find outside opinions of our program interesting.

Eight

Well he was an OU player so OK is about the only place you can talk about OU on the regular and anyone gives a damn. He is also the host of the Big 12 Channel on XM radio. I just find outside opinions of our program interesting.

i do agree with some of the things he says, but while sonny might be an oc with issues he is our oc with issues and no one outside the frog family can talk [ Finebaum ] about him so scheiss him.

Froggish

i do agree with some of the things he says, but while sonny might be an oc with issues he is our oc with issues and no one outside the frog family can talk [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] about him so scheiss him.

Not exactly surprised that people outside of Frogville recognize what a bad offense we've been sporting over SC's tenure.

SwissArmyFrog

1. Sewo can sometimes push the pile for an extra 2-3 yards more consistently than DA...who is certainly a physical runner, but Sewo I think is more effective in that regard, generally.

2. It is a crime that Reagor is so little used. My question is, who is the guilty party? There simply has to be a reason that Cumbie doesn't use him, and that CGP has not over-ruled Cumbie's lack of use of Reagor. Something is rotten in Denmark. OTOH, I'm sure opposing coaches are focused on taking Reagor away and taking their chances on TCU's run game and a freshman QB...but even with that I'm pretty gob-smacked at his lack of targets - run & pass.

Maybe we don't handle 4- and 5-star recruits very well, psychologically. I don't know other schools' records with top recruits are, though. Maybe it stings us more because we don't get a lot of them.

The guy is probably very correct that Reagor should have gone elsewhere.

Froggish

1. Sewo can sometimes push the pile for an extra 2-3 yards more consistently than DA...who is certainly a physical runner, but Sewo I think is more effective in that regard, generally.

2. It is a crime that Reagor is so little used. My question is, who is the guilty party? There simply has to be a reason that Cumbie doesn't use him, and that CGP has not over-ruled Cumbie's lack of use of Reagor. Something is rotten in Denmark. OTOH, I'm sure opposing coaches are focused on taking Reagor away and taking their chances on TCU's run game and a freshman QB...but even with that I'm pretty gob-smacked at his lack of targets - run & pass.

Maybe we don't handle 4- and 5-star recruits very well, psychologically. I don't know other schools' records with top recruits are, though. Maybe it stings us more because we don't get a lot of them.

I think one of the real indictments on SC is not necessarily how little he's used Reagor, but how easily he's allowed other teams to take him out of the game plan. With all the weapons BAMA has or even OU, I can't imagine a team being able to complete take Judy or Lamb out the game plan without those OCs adjusting and figuring out how to creatively get the ball in their hands.

MTfrog5

Reagor does have to get separation some as well. Hasn’t been running the best routes this year.