• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

CountryFrog

I don't know if it's a positive or negative the way the game played out. And no, LVH, I am NOT referring to the fact that we won. On the one hand, it's great to see the defense make plays to close out the game after falling in that regard a few times this year. On the other hand, the fact that we were in a position where we HAD TO make plays at the very end is pretty frustrating. This should've been a comfortable ~14 point win.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
yes. which was nice to see. but did not score another after 4 min into the second quarter. So, again, can't play consistent on offense. it is pretty crazy how it keepings panning out to 1 to 1 1/2 quarters of offense being productive.
TCU scored 17 in the first quarter and 10 in the second. Am I missing something here?

edit: now I understand. I was missing something.

Eight

TOP against Non TOP would be the base.
But then you have to figure out - - did we score more with less or more TOP? What was that answer related with Defensive rankings (especially points allowed, I guess).
And then, I think, only then could you get a real idea.

gofrogs website, look at the yearly stats and the cumulative numbers show average top for each season.

for 2015 frogs average 31:22 top
for 2017 frogs average 30:44 top
for 2018 frogs average 30:59 top

not sure what any of that means, but there you go