• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Volare

I’d RS him, but I don’t think it’s necessarily a mistake if we don’t. Mistake would be not playing him sooner I guess.

Bingo. So sick of all these freshmen that we can't play because they are young when the upper classmen are [ Finebaum ]ting the bed. But then they come in and are clearly better than what was there before.

flyfishingfrog

Serious question. Is there some kind of rift between MD and JR? JR seemed to outright disregard JR when he went up to him to celebrate that long catch. I've seen this sort of thing several times between those two guys several times this season.
Well I know he always acts like Duggan didn’t read the defense correctly for the route when he quits on a play where the ball is thrown to him but lands 20 yds away....

either he is the least lucky receiver on the team with regard to Duggan being on the wrong page given it doesn’t happen as often for the entire rest of the team as with Reagor - or Reagor is just a prima donna...

your choice.

Eight

I’d RS him, but I don’t think it’s necessarily a mistake if we don’t. Mistake would be not playing him sooner I guess.

again, i understand the idea of red-shirting him, but unless he gets hurt or something big happens such as a grad transfer etc....andrew is going to be one of the frogs starting offensive tackles next year.

hardest part is how much better will andrew be if he starts the last 3 games of 2019 then only 1?

no idea and no one can no that, but if he is better than bolisomi at tackle right now i think that is a mindset indulgence the frogs just are in a position to have at this time.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Does Lubbock have an airport?
final approach:
510731d6-146f-4ecf-95b1-ec025796fa07_16x9_788x442.jpg

Mean Purple

are you asking for top numbers for those years?
TOP against Non TOP would be the base.
But then you have to figure out - - did we score more with less or more TOP? What was that answer related with Defensive rankings (especially points allowed, I guess).
And then, I think, only then could you get a real idea.