• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Mean Purple

the numbers are freaking crazy on this game.

92 plays - 549 yards

43:26 top

15 out of 24 on 3rd down conversions.

no turnovers

win by 2
Are there any numbers that would be a reliable comparison to show that, when we were awesome in 2014, good in 2015 and 2017, TOP and whole game defense contributed less than quick scoring and high scoring offense?

Legit question.

Froggish

i would like to see them give coker the start at right tackle for at least the next 2 games.

david is overmatched at tackle athletically. andrew looked lost at times but he is a true freshman who needs reps and i think the frogs are in the same place at right tackle they were earlier at quarterback

if i have to choose between an overmatched 5th year senior and an overmatched true freshman who could be a key piece next year saddle up andrew and get ready to start your on the field education

Cokers career started today...

mc1502

Serious question. Is there some kind of rift between MD and JR? JR seemed to outright disregard MD when he went up to him to celebrate that long catch. I've seen this sort of thing several times between those two guys several times this season.

Last edited:

Eight

Are there any numbers that would be a reliable comparison to show that, when we were awesome in 2014, good in 2015 and 2017, TOP and whole game defense contributed less than quick scoring and high scoring offense?

Legit question.

are you asking for top numbers for those years?

Froggish

Legit question.

TOP is situationally relevant...I think good teams are smart enough to play at the pace necessary for success. Each possession should be treated differently.

Froggish

i understand the desire to keep his redshirt season, but you don't get the benefit of that for three years.

andrew coker most likely is a starting tackle for this program next year and he needs every freaking game rep he can get to prepare

For me, what GP chooses to do with Coker in regards to RS will be one of the most fascinating story lines remaining