• The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

West Coast Johnny

TCU-Texas-Tech-Saddle-Trophy.jpg

Froggish

Duggan is a dam winner.....That’s is all. He’s fighting his ass off despite one of the more inept play callers I’ve ever seen on the sideline.

Not to be overlooked. They yanked Bolosomi for the true freshman Coker and we got drastically better on the edge. Great Job Coker..That kid deserves a lot of credit

Max to Barber will be fun as hell to watch over the next few years..

Chongo94

Does Lubbock have an airport?

Sarcasm I know but yeah it does. [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] pulled me out of line when I was 2nd in line to search my backpack and didn’t let me back in line until I was in front of the standby person. Still pissed about that.

Also, it’s apparently one of the harder airports for pilots to fly into due to all the crosswinds and stuff.

Frog-in-law1995

Sarcasm I know but yeah it does. [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] pulled me out of line when I was 2nd in line to search my backpack and didn’t let me back in line until I was in front of the standby person. Still pissed about that.

Also, it’s apparently one of the harder airports for pilots to fly into due to all the crosswinds and stuff.

Thanks for recognizing it was sarcasm. My next door neighbor has an airport, for crying out loud.

Eight

Duggan is a dam winner.....That’s is all. He’s fighting his ass off despite one of the more inept play callers I’ve ever seen on the sideline.

Not to be overlooked. They yanked Bolosomi for the true freshman Coker and we got drastically better on the edge. Great Job Coker..That kid deserves a lot of credit

Max to Barber will be fun as hell to watch over the next few years..

i would like to see them give coker the start at right tackle for at least the next 2 games.

david is overmatched at tackle athletically. andrew looked lost at times but he is a true freshman who needs reps and i think the frogs are in the same place at right tackle they were earlier at quarterback

if i have to choose between an overmatched 5th year senior and an overmatched true freshman who could be a key piece next year saddle up andrew and get ready to start your on the field education