• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

This sounds like a question asked post-bong hit.

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

Seeing chip and Joanna on college gameday for the first time ever. Two of the most instantly hatable people I’ve ever seen on tv. How the hell do they host tv show and and a tourist attraction in a trash city like Waco? Unbelievable.
They are nothing more than marketing. They have had issues not paying subs, gotten clipped by EPA for violating the Lead Paint rules on remodels and don't seem to understand that water runs down hill. Would not let those two idiots any where near a property.

Purp

I had some like/quote notifications when I opened the browser again, but when I tried to click and see what they were they disappeared. Assuming they were in that thread about being happy Baylor is murdering OU. I can't seem to find it anymore. Hope the poster is banned too. Anybody rooting for Baylor under any circumstance deserves to have all joy stripped from them.

nwlafrog

I had some like/quote notifications when I opened the browser again, but when I tried to click and see what they were they disappeared. Assuming they were in that thread about being happy Baylor is murdering OU. I can't seem to find it anymore. Hope the poster is banned too. Anybody rooting for Baylor under any circumstance deserves to have all joy stripped from them.

giphy.gif

Tom Brown

They are nothing more than marketing. They have had issues not paying subs, gotten clipped by EPA for violating the Lead Paint rules on remodels and don't seem to understand that water runs down hill. Would not let those two idiots any where near a property.

I've heard that the real Waco doesnt care for them.

Mean Purple

I've heard that the real Waco doesnt care for them.
I don't really feel one way or the other about them, but they are a marketing based approach, no way around it. They even say that when they speak to similar industry groups. What I don't like is the bs that show, and others like it, push about remodels bringing a certain amount of cash. I know the market in that town and what they claim just aint so.

I have heard from many back there that they are not thrilled with them. Baylor folks seem to love them, as I'm sure the chamber of commerce folks do. But much of real Waco does not even like baylor. It's not always a happy town.