• The KillerFrogs

ten years ago tonight

Froginbedford

Standing the entire game. Loudest that stadium has ever been.

My buddy and I both have sciatic problems but could only get SRO tickets...got there early enough to be able to lean on the wall behind the NEZ....Had jackets just in case it got cool, but the body heat in the whole dammm place kept it comfortable, so the jackets were good padding on top of that concrete wall....We both marveled after the game at how we weren't hurting after standing the whole time...and decided that if the Frogs had lost, we prolly wouldn't have been able to walk to the car parked on Simondale...down the hill, across the creek and up the hill....

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
My daughter and I were at the game and after the scoring spree in the 2nd quarter I called my wife and told her we might need another can of whoop @ss.
As mentioned above, this game and the '84 game against Texas had the most electric atmospheres I can remember.

Nov 14, 2009. TCU v. Utah. We've come a long way and have GMFP to thank for it. What is your best memory of that game?
Top and I were on the sidelines - you would not believe how loud it was down there, especially after the fumble recovery on the kickoff. I agree with Moose - probably the most fun I have had at a TCU home game because of the atmosphere and situation.

MTfrog5

Damn what I’d do to have Bart Johnson, Jimmy Young, and Ryan Christian, Curtis Clay again. Not even including Kerley because that’s a given. Still firmly believe the 08 team was the best, then the 09 team was better than the Rose Bowl team.