• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Whomever recommended green spot thank you so very much for leading me towards Irish whiskey. I never gave two whatever’s about Irish whiskey. I am deep in a whole and you have your self to blame.

Just shoot me a PM if you decide you want to explore Irish Whiskey further. I'll be happy to send over some recs or even some samples.

This is a great time to get into Irish Whiskey. The big distilleries (except Bushmill's) are acting like craft distillers and putting lots of unique and very tasty products to market in Ireland and they're starting preparations to send some of that stuff over here. They're also pushing the boundaries of high proof Irish Whiskey, which will lead to even more great products in the market.

SuperBarrFrog

Already looking forward to Thanksgiving. My dad texted and said he’s doing smoked salmon and steel head trout for Wed. Pork tenderloin and chicken legs and smoked turkey breast for Thursday along with baked turkey. Also smoked cheese for snacking. Gonna be a big time party weekend! Also, I think my dad might be getting a little obsessed with his smoking habit.

Ron Swanson

Seeing some of the "country" acts listed for the CMA makes me glad I missed it.
I'll stick with guys like this:

Yeah, so many of the “country” acts these days sing decent/catchy songs, they just aren’t country. If they played them on the non-country stations, I’d probably like them, but since they’re played on the country stations, I get angry and complain like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Yeah, so many of the “country” acts these days sing decent/catchy songs, they just aren’t country. If they played them on the non-country stations, I’d probably like them, but since they’re played on the country stations, I get angry and complain like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Yeah, just taking many of those songs for what they are, they're fairly good songs. It is what it is

Ron Swanson

Watched a couple Amazon Prime shows on Scotch recently. One was called “Scotch” I think, and the other (I’m actually watching it now) is called “Whisky - The Islay Edition”

Good stuff, but don’t watch them if you are trying not to drink that night.

Kristin Chenoweth? No talent?

tenor.gif

He can slander your name. Insult your wife. But he best not say anything bad about stage production.

nwlafrog

There's a lot to unwrap in this one. Let's start by counting the red flags.

Yeah, I butchered that. I have two scorned exes and they recently decided to become best friends. It was highly unlikely and I was surprised. My wife saw it on FB and texted me about it because we have to keep tabs on my daughter’s biological mother.

So yeah, lots of red flags and I made horrible choices with women many years ago.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Already looking forward to Thanksgiving. My dad texted and said he’s doing smoked salmon and steel head trout for Wed. Pork tenderloin and chicken legs and smoked turkey breast for Thursday along with baked turkey. Also smoked cheese for snacking. Gonna be a big time party weekend! Also, I think my dad might be getting a little obsessed with his smoking habit.
Has he tried Nicorette?

This ends my smoking joke series. Tune in next week to see what other things I can run into the ground.

Eight

don't worry until he starts smoking the vegetables

Frog-in-law1995

Friend of mine from college plays Blackbeard in Dolly’s “Pirate’s Voyage” dinner theatre show in Myrtle Beach. He’s met her a few times and just gushes about how nice she is to everyone.

Eight

Friend of mine from college plays Blackbeard in Dolly’s “Pirate’s Voyage” dinner theatre show in Myrtle Beach. He’s met her a few times and just gushes about how nice she is to everyone.

i am sure she is a great person and very genuine.

just never liked her singing voice, it is gone now as what see did to that king and country song was brutal, and never liked the comedy shtick

Eight

found it interesting you get pink, halsey, sheryl crowe, and joe walsh performing but no shania twain who has won country entertainer of the year and some lifetime awards