• The KillerFrogs

Alumni: TCU vs. SMU

Eight

Eight

Just thought it was interesting, you pair of fulminating excrement-filled pustules.

you find a well known fact about tcu's alumni size interesting as well as a school located in dallas claims to have ~50,000 alums living in dallas interesting?

any thoughts on water in a liquid form is wet, a solid form cold, and vapor form sometimes looks solid at a distance but isn't when you get up close?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Water is not the issue here, dude. You're out of your element.

Steel had previously thought we had about 75k alumni, so the new figure of 90k+ is surprising, yes. And SMU having 47k in the metroplex implies more than double that everywhere, which is surprising as Steel would not have thought that SMU would have more alumni than TCU.

Eight

Water is not the issue here, dude. You're out of your element.

Steel had previously thought we had about 75k alumni, so the new figure of 90k+ is surprising, yes. And SMU having 47k in the metroplex implies more than double that everywhere, which is surprising as Steel would not have thought that SMU would have more alumni than TCU.

so because you found out something you thought was wrong you felt the rest of us would be interested?

guess what, wrong again....

WhatTheFrog

Is this a "my e-peen is bigger than your e-peen" competition?

I don't think anyone really cares. Thanks for playing, though.

The only thing I find somewhat trivial is how we went from 75k living alumni to 90k+ in a short amount of time. It really doesn't mean scheiss at this time, though. Nothing's really changed.