• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
100% agree. Too much of her music sounds the same. And her performance was fairly blah when we saw her open for George in Vegas.
Speaking of sounding the same... anybody notice, either last night or at some point, that producers of country put some apparently very popular chorus effect on female vocalists, particularly in "big" parts of the song, that make them all sound alike?

Eight

Speaking of sounding the same... anybody notice, either last night or at some point, that producers of country put some apparently very popular chorus effect on female vocalists, particularly in "big" parts of the song, that make them all sound alike?

i noticed they didn't do it nearly enough with dolly parton....never found her attractive and never liked her singing

Frog-in-law1995

no i am not.......don't get me started on reba either. holy [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] that show set women back 4-5 decades when you mix in christian i sound like i have been sucking on helium balloons and have no talent chenowhogives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

Kristin Chenoweth? No talent?

tenor.gif

talor

I've never heard a single song by any of the people in the last page or two except the old ones like Reba/George/Dolly. It's not quite thanksgiving but for this I am thankful.

Mean Purple

I have to go chase down a horse trailer. but later tonight, because of the "producers" , I may have to engage my own therapy and post some of those great Saving Country Music reviews. That guy's sarcasm is so awesome, he must be a KF.Cer.