• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Kind of thought Willie Nelson was about to fall over on stage. That was hard to watch.

That was tough. He tried to finger a few notes and it wasn't happening. That being said, Kacey Mustgraves is a total smokeshow but appears to be equally BSC.

CMAs were good. I've turned a corner on mainstream country music of late. The Blake Shelton song God's Country is God Awful as was the Carrie Underwood song but the other performances were solid. Happy for Luke Combs. Dude is legit.

Old Dominion is my new favorite band even though they've been around for a few years. Hate to have to miss them this weekend. A client invited us to the Syndicate dinner this Saturday and I committed to that long before the concert was announced.

netty2424

That was tough. He tried to finger a few notes and it wasn't happening. That being said, Kacey Mustgraves is a total smokeshow but appears to be equally BSC.

CMAs were good. I've turned a corner on mainstream country music of late. The Blake Shelton song God's Country is God Awful as was the Carrie Underwood song but the other performances were solid. Happy for Luke Combs. Dude is legit.

Old Dominion is my new favorite band even though they've been around for a few years. Hate to have to miss them this weekend. A client invited us to the Syndicate dinner this Saturday and I committed to that long before the concert was announced.
Willie looked like he was having a panic attack or something. Kacey powered through it like a true professional.

I’m still not real interested in main stream country. Way too pop for me. I mean when Chris Stapleton, who I do like a lot, basically sings back up to Pink at CMA’s there’s a problem with the genre. And I have nothing against Pink, she’s just not a country artist. Wife loves her and she seems to be very talented.

Blake Shelton is a funny dude, but his music is terrible imo.

Give me Randy Rogers, Wade Bowen, Ryan Bingham, etc over any of that last night.

Last edited:
Yeah, that Pink/Stapleton performance was weird. I think they were going for 2 people on the edge of mainstream but, to me, there's nothing edge about Pink except for her hair.

The Halsey/Lady Antebellum performance was awesome. As was Eric Church. I don't quite get that dude but he has a few that I like.

Really wish Blanco Brown would have performed.

Reba, Dolly and Carrie were awful.

Did you notice when Kacey Musgraves won? She couldn't have given two [ Finebaum ]s about the women presenting the award.

Agree on Blake Shelton. Would love to have a beer with him as long as his music wasn't playing on the jukebox.

Eight

Yeah, that Pink/Stapleton performance was weird. I think they were going for 2 people on the edge of mainstream but, to me, there's nothing edge about Pink except for her hair.

The Halsey/Lady Antebellum performance was awesome. As was Eric Church. I don't quite get that dude but he has a few that I like.

Really wish Blanco Brown would have performed.

Reba, Dolly and Carrie were awful.

Did you notice when Kacey Musgraves won? She couldn't have given two [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s about the women presenting the award.

Agree on Blake Shelton. Would love to have a beer with him as long as his music wasn't playing on the jukebox.

[ What the heck? ] was joe walsh doing on stage presenting let alone performing

Peacefrog

Degenerate

If your next post is that Florida Georgia Line isn’t really all that bad we are going to have to vote to excommunicate you.