• The KillerFrogs

Get To The Scholl Tonight...

Eight

That's my 3rd biggest concern behind defending the 3 and shooting the 3.

i think that when it comes to shooting the 3 it is important who is shooting that for the frogs and when in the offense

defending it i think will get better as the season progresses.

grayer isn't going to get taller and smith really needs this early minutes to get ready for conference play.

Eight

Fuller is freaking good. Tons of athleticism, endless motor, pretty high basketball IQ? Yeah that’ll work

fuller has put up a very solid score line tonight

16 points, 6 rebs, 4 assists, 4 steals, and 2 blocks.

only down side are 3 to's, but he really has a high ceiling and i think we see him post a big scoring game some time soon

CountryFrog

16-34 shooting the 3 tonight
Definitely looked good tonight. We know Bane is terrific and Grayer has a nice looking shot too. Still waiting to see on the rest of the team. Thinking ahead to Big 12 play, if we don't have a couple other reliable shooters then teams are really going to squeeze Bane. Hopefully more shooting performances like tonight are on the way.

CountryFrog

i think that when it comes to shooting the 3 it is important who is shooting that for the frogs and when in the offense

defending it i think will get better as the season progresses.

grayer isn't going to get taller and smith really needs this early minutes to get ready for conference play.
Definitely who shoots the 3s is a key. Bane and Grayer seem reliable and still waiting to see on the rest.

Just like with FT's. If Samuel is taking a lot of them then our percentage probably won't look great. If other guys are taking the majority then we'll probably shoot them well.

robbroyy

We will be a team of runs. When we get stops we’ll get lots of 3s in transition. Probably not going to be as effective vs Big 12 teams in half court