• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Rose Bowl

Who is our next target on the recruiting trail? Will the two commits sign early? Are we going to sign someone else in the early period?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Who is our next target on the recruiting trail? Will the two commits sign early? Are we going to sign someone else in the early period?
Anybody hear word on Smith? I hope the injury doesn’t keep him out long.

Challenging the board’s patience I know but have you heard anything Skip?
You should just let Skip do his thing instead of chasing him away with your constant requests for information. He doesn’t owe this board anything. He is providing good info. Please don’t screw that up.

Rose Bowl

You should just let Skip do his thing instead of chasing him away with your constant requests for information. He doesn’t owe this board anything. He is providing good info. Please don’t screw that up.

So I’ve got someone else telling me what to do. How about you do you and I’ll do me. I figure if Skip doesn’t want to answer he just won’t. I didn’t know you were the board police.

SuperBarrFrog

Yeah, I've been there very recently. There are some cool areas in Atlanta. But... as long as the traffic is what it is, I'll pass.

Traffic is bad in most big cities. That’s why I live downtown and walk, Marta, or Uber everywhere. I don’t think college kids are too concerned with traffic. I love Fort Worth too, but ATL is pretty darn cool if you like the big cities.

Skip Jansen

Traffic is bad in most big cities. That’s why I live downtown and walk, Marta, or Uber everywhere. I don’t think college kids are too concerned with traffic. I love Fort Worth too, but ATL is pretty darn cool if you like the big cities.

You're probably right. It's most likely an age thing. I used to really enjoy Atlanta when I was younger. Of course, that is back when Buckhead was the place to go. Spent many hours at Good Ol' Days.

SuperBarrFrog

You're probably right. It's most likely an age thing. I used to really enjoy Atlanta when I was younger. Of course, that is back when Buckhead was the place to go. Spent many hours at Good Ol' Days.

I’m still sorta young (39) and single. Atlanta is is very fun, just now you wanna be hanging intown Instead of Buckhead. If you have to drive around to the burbs than it sucks. If you can stay dtwon, midtown, or the neighborhoods east of dtown and don’t have to visit elsewhere it’s fantastic! Just ask @Chico Dusty

Farmfrog

ATL is okay. I used to go on business quite a lot and never hated it. Never wanted to live there but there’s plenty of nice areas.

PS. Thanks for the info Skip.

Eight

Do we want Beard to stay in Lubbock or replace Shaka in Austin?

i have this feeling beard is going to win where ever he coaches so let him stay in lubbock. they at least show up for the game and the only thing worse than the arrogance of texas football and baseball fans is texas basketball fan who tells you they should be an elite program.

at least they won in football and basketball.

Moose Stuff

i have this feeling beard is going to win where ever he coaches so let him stay in lubbock. they at least show up for the game and the only thing worse than the arrogance of texas football and baseball fans is texas basketball fan who tells you they should be an elite program.

at least they won in football and basketball.

Maybe he’ll take the Alaska Anchorage job.