• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Rose Bowl

Great to see my futball teams win. Chelsea keeps getting better, Inter keeping pace and Gladbach leading the Bundesliga. Makes up for the game yesterday.

Chongo94

Liverpool is making the title race a joke. Barring some collapse they should win this and put their foot on the throat of the title race. Bundesliga is where it’s at this year boys if you want to watch something competitive.

Moose Stuff

Liverpool is making the title race a joke. Barring some collapse they should win this and put their foot on the throat of the title race. Bundesliga is where it’s at this year boys if you want to watch something competitive.

I try to get into that league and I just can’t. Not sure why, just not making any connection.

Chongo94

I try to get into that league and I just can’t. Not sure why, just not making any connection.

I totally get it and understand. Took me a while too but now I love it. It’s by far my favorite.

I think, given the fact that the US is so Anglo-centric, it makes it hard for some because the EPL is so ever present here. I mean, even with all our American up and comers in Germany, you see and hear far more news on EPL stuff. The language and historical closeness I guess are why.

Last edited:

Rose Bowl

I’m with you Chongo, the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world. The game atmosphere is second to none. Supporters there are great.