• The KillerFrogs

"The call of a touchdown is under review." (ring ring)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
"Hello, TCU pressbox. This is the Big 12 office? How can we help you? We are currently reviewing whether TCU's quarterback remained in bounds on a crucial play that could result in Baylor receiving its first loss of the year."

"Well, sir, we see no indisputable video evidence that would merit overturning the call. Plus the line judge was right there, looking straight right down the sideline at the quarterback's feet and he ruled it a touchdown."

"What's that ... but ... but ... I see. Ok. We will let the referee know."

REFEREE: "After further review, the call of a touchdown has been overturned."

Realtorfrog

"Hello, TCU pressbox. This is the Big 12 office? How can we help you? We are currently reviewing whether TCU's quarterback remained in bounds on a crucial play that could result in Baylor receiving its first loss of the year."

"Well, sir, we see no indisputable video evidence that would merit overturning the call. Plus the line judge was right there, looking straight right down the sideline at the quarterback's feet and he ruled it a touchdown."

Big 12 and ESPN both made that call and the no PI on the two point conversion in Norman. Too much riding on the game next week with GameDay coming to the city chip and jo put on the map!!

Mean Purple

No way that call should have been overturned. SXM ESPNU guys mentioned it this morning.

HFrog1999

This is why I hate the review system. Just because they review it, doesn’t mean they get it right.

Go with the call on the field. They’re going to screw us anyways, there’s no need to drag it out

HFrog1999

Dear Replay Official,

giphy.gif

Ron Swanson

Obvious hand down before any other part of the body hit out of bounds. It took like 23 seconds to confirm.
I was at the game and haven’t watched the replay, so I don’t know what the commentators said. Is it just the hand that has to be down, or does it have to be a forearm/elbow? Could you just drag a fingertip and that counts?

We were debating it in the stands and weren’t sure.

Pharm Frog

I was at the game and haven’t watched the replay, so I don’t know what the commentators said. Is it just the hand that has to be down, or does it have to be a forearm/elbow? Could you just drag a fingertip and that counts?

We were debating it in the stands and weren’t sure.
He got the hand down and the forearm but the rules analyst said that the hand was sufficient by itself

Ron Swanson

He got the hand down and the forearm but the rules analyst said that the hand was sufficient by itself
Well then, apparently I was sweating the replay call for no reason. It was clear he got his hand down before his foot hit out of bounds, but it was bang-bang (based on what was shown on the Jumbotron) whether the forearm was down before the foot.

Pharm Frog

Well then, apparently I was sweating the replay call for no reason. It was clear he got his hand down before his foot hit out of bounds, but it was bang-bang (based on what was shown on the Jumbotron) whether the forearm was down before the foot.

You had every reason to sweat it out with these replay officials even if he had his hand, forearm, both feet, both knees and his Johnson down in the end zone.