• The KillerFrogs

OK, so y’all want a new OC........

TRF51

Our program has gone stale, we need to make a change or two. He can make Cumbie a qb coach but a change needs to be made.

Big Frog II

I don't care who it is other than a Briles, but we need new blood. We can't block, we can't catch, and our play calling stinks. Oh that and a Special Team's Coach.

robbroyy

I said earlier Derek Dooley. Has been a P5 HC, NFL WR coach in Dallas so he’s comfortable living here I’m assuming and is the OC for Missouri where Shawn went, so there has to be some semblance of relationship between him and us if Mizzou did their homework.

Easier said than done, especially reporting to Gary. Exactly who’s gonna come in here that is palatable to HCGP and inventive enough to be a success? You already shot down a return for Meacham. Who then?

I concur. No modern, talented, imaginative, run-and-gun, let it fly type OC is ever going to come here because Gary doesn't want that kind of offense. Gary wants ball control. We're going to be stuck with the garbage we have for as long as Gary is here. He used to say win by 1 point. Well, we've learned that's not really true. Because he doesn't like 60-59 one point victories.